Montjuïc Castle is one of the most beautiful places in Barcelona to spend a nice sunday morning or a warm summer evening. Walking along the castle and enjoying the fantastic views of Barcelona from there is, in my opinion, one of the best activities you can do in Barcelona.
Moat of the Castle
"La Senyera", the flag of Catalonia, beside the walls of the Castle of Montjuïc in Barcelona
The place of the previous picture from another point
Walking along the path on the right of the previous picture you will find this bar with live music near the Migdia Viewpoint
Aerial view of Montjuïc Castle
Castle Parade Ground
Views from Montjuïc Castle
Next, some pictures of Montjuïc Park, located next to the Montjuïc Castle.
- Montjuïc Castle
- Olympic Ring in Montjuïc
- Palauet Albéniz and Joan Maragall gardens
- MNAC (Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya)
- Poble Espanyol
- Montjuïc Magic Fountain
- Las Arenas Shopping Center
- Montjuïc Park
Montjuïc Castle Useful Information
- Address: Ctra. de Montjuïc, 66
- Phone: 932 564 445
- How to get there: Bus 193. Telefèric Montjuïc, stop Castell.
- Web site: www.bcn.cat/castelldemontjuic
- Opening time:
- From 1st October to 31st March: Monday to Sunday from 9am to 7pm.
- From 1st April to 30th September: Monday to Sunday from 9am to 9pm.