From Tibidabo hill you will also enjoy fantastic views of Barcelona. Tibidabo is actually one of the highest points in the city and the views of Barcelona and the surrounding areas are truly spectacular. Views as interesting as the ones from the Park Güell or the Montjuïc Castle.
Besides the journey up the mountain in the enchanting turn-of-the-century Blue Tram and funicular railway is hugely enjoyable.
Tibidabo from Sant Pere Màrtir in Barcelona
A closer view of Tibidabo and Collserola Tower
- How to get there:
- Tibibus from Plaça Catalunya.
- FGC, stop Av. Tibidabo + Tramvia Blau (Blue Tram) or Bus 196 + Funicular del Tibidabo.
- FGC, stop Peu de Funicular + Funicular de Vallvidriera + bus 111.
- Web site: www.tibidabo.es
- E-mail: email@example.com